Building People. Spreading Hope.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Forward


My friends read my posts/blogs in 53 countries. Thank you! But if you live in America, yesterday we had to fast forward our clock to adjust to spring/summer time. As I was changing the time, I heard God whisper in my spirit. “It’s time for you to spring forward.” Everything looked the same as the day before but in reality time moved forward. That’s the way God is going to work in your life. Have you ever noticed how “spring break” comes with spring time? Big breaks are coming to your life. God is moving you forward in a supernatural way!

Have you been working on that contract for a long time? Are you trying to close that sales deal? Are you tired of trying to please your boss? Do you work for a difficult person or a client? What about those cold calls? Are you ready for a breakthrough? Are you ready for a promotion? God is saying, “You’ve walked into your moment of favor. I’m going to make you spring forward.”

You’ve done your due diligence to be productive but now God is taking over. You’ve done what you can in the natural now He will do the super-natural. He will bring you the right clients. He’s breathed favor over your contract. He’s got people lined up for you before you even got there. It is your time to spring forward!

Yesterday, I was talking to a friend in a church and I asked him, “How is your business going?” My friend who was about to lose his business five years ago said, “Business is doing well – very well! In fact I kind of feel guilty about how good it has been!” My friend, that’s the way God, wants to bless you. I told him not to feel guilty but enjoy the goodness of God. One thing I can tell you about my friend, they have latched themselves to support world missions through Build International Ministries. Their heart is to evangelize the world with the Gospel. Is there any wonder, God is prospering them to the point of feeling guilty!

You too my friend are marked for success. He has seen your toil and tears. The integrity of your heart directs your steps. You’ve honored God in compromising situation. What’s the reward? It’s time for you to spring forward. God is going to open big doors for you. He will give you new ideas and favor that will propel you to swim with the big sharks. Are you ready to spring forward?

This week, as you go about your business, don’t just look at what you can do by yourself, wait and invite God’s blessing in every area of your life. If you make room for Him in your work, He will prosper you. In fact, why don’t you pretend like everything belongs to God? It is time for you to spring forward!

“Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established” (Proverbs 16:3 ESV).

Change the World with the Message of Hope: www.buildinternational.org

No comments:

Post a Comment