Building People. Spreading Hope.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Take Your Limits Off


Great dreams and desires have been robbed because of our limited thinking. God speaks to all of us. We get inspired. We start believing. But somewhere in life’s journey, we lose the faith and excitement that we passionately once had.

We begin to rationalize, “I’ll never be in health again. My business has seen better days. My child has gone too far. My family member will never be saved. I’ll have to work till I die.” If you’ve wrestled with thoughts like these, you’re only a human. But remember, there’s also a divine side to you. There is a God who lives in and through you. Impossible is nothing when you allow God to make your dreams a reality.

Yesterday, I was visiting with a friend. We discussed how much business he wanted to do in 2013. Our first session was to maintain the production of last year. As we discussed, faith arose. We were able to double our expectation and then some more for this year. We agreed and sealed it in prayer. I know my friend will achieve what we have agreed upon because his heart is tied to world missions – something that is near and dearest to God’s heart.

Scripture says, “Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart” (Psalm 37:4 NIV). Instead of fear and doubt, why don’t you take the limits off of yourself and begin to meditate on faith and God-fidence? Here’s the key, don’t try to figure out how it will happen. Just trust God by faith to bring it to pass. Give your faith a facelift. Expect more from God; commit to do more for God’s Kingdom. Take your limits off. I’m praying for you!

Help us spread the message of Hope: www.buildinternational.org

No comments:

Post a Comment