Building People. Spreading Hope.

Monday, January 14, 2013

You’re a No-limit Person


World’s greatest opportunities pass us by simply because we don’t believe we’ve got what it takes. Self-limiting thoughts have crippled many geniuses from out of their closet. Yet, it is God’s desire that we discover and unlock the potential He put in us.

Most of us got our self-doubt from people around us. Some were well-meaning people trying to help us. Sometimes our own faults and mistakes can hold us back from going for greatness. But I have good news for you today. You’ve got what it takes. You can do anything if you take corresponding action and ask God to bless your efforts.

For forty plus years, I didn’t know I had a gift for writing. But after all these years, God allowed me to unveil my talent in writing. Then he put me together with other writers to co-author a book. On January 15th Power of Inspiration, Dare to Be the Best You will be available on Amazon.com.

Friend, don’t limit yourself or God working in you. Give into to the gentle reminders of the Holy Spirit. God has an amazing future for you to unlock. Believe and pursue the dreams God put in your heart. You’re a no-limit person. I believe in you!


No comments:

Post a Comment